Wednesday, February 29, 2012

At sea...

by Karolina, 28 February 2012

It's the end of our winter in the south of Europe (I'll write about it in a few weeks).
This means saying "goodbye" to the sea. We're going back to our sea-less country.
I will miss fresh fish straight from the fisherman's boat, sound of waves & seagulls and smell of the sea...

Unfortunately it's too cold for the seaside party now... if not, I'd love to organize some dinner on the beach.
I'm really inspired by these:
1.Intimate beach party via Martha Stewart 
2.So easy, so beautiful - seashell fairy lights
3.Exquisite beach wedding via Green Wedding Shoes 
4. Yes, it is Golden Bridge in the distance - this absolutely amazing dinner party is from Oh Happy Day
And what would we eat on my imaginary, perfect seafront party?
Of course - seafood. I'm huge fan of any sea creatures on my plate. Squid, octopus, mussels, shrimps, fish - Yes, please!

1.Appetizer - Crab and salmon puffs via ADORA's Box
2. For starter seafood skewers via Spanish Recipes
3.Main course - time for bouillabaisse via FOODijimoto
4. Sea salt truffels - yum! via Pioneer Woman
Goodbye sea...will miss you...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest
my foodgawker gallery
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More