Sunday, July 22, 2012

A picture-worthy breakfast

by Karolina, 22nd July 2012

Usually my breakfast is quick and simple - muesli with milk, pot of yoghurt, a fruit. But during weekends sometimes I like to treat myself to more elaborate meal to start the day.

 This time I made myself nice sandwich:
wholemeal bread
+ camembert
+ fig jam
+ fresh thyme
I really liked this combination of tastes: sweet jam, smooth but little spicy camembert, earthy/salty bread and fresh herby taste of thyme. Yummy!!!
You should try it yourself.
I think this would work really well as a quick starter for informal party as well.
I'm big fan of cheese and fruit pairing lately.
I'll show you some other options soon.
But until then...Enjoy your breakfast!

And what you are having for breakfast? Any inspiring ideas?
I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful breakfast! This morning, I had a Japanese breakfast with rice, fish, pickled plum and fermented soya beans with green tea!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest
my foodgawker gallery
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More