Sunday, August 5, 2012

I amsterdam

by Karolina, 5th August 2012

Today, I wanted to take you on a trip again. We'll travel together..
This time Netherlands. We'll visit Amsterdam and other places.
I've been to Holland a good few times already, but each time I feel like I'm there for the first time :)
I like it for being friendly, open and picturesque.

Below you'll see a bit of everything- little kaleidoscope of my recent trip to Holland. Dutch bits and bobs in pictures :)

So, seat belts fastened?
We're off!






















If you'd like more info on the places I took these pictures in or you have any questions, just drop me a note or comment underneath. I'll be more than happy to share some tips for Amsterdam/Holland trip.

Tot ziens! (See ya!)

P.S. This post is dedicated to all my lovely Dutch friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest
my foodgawker gallery
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More