Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My little chocolate factory

by Karolina, 17th December 2013

I'm a bit behind in Christmas preparations this year. We were away for pretty much all November, so December and Christmas in general, just crept up on me!

But I didn't give up :) I prepared some quick edible gifts for my friends and family. 
This time I played Willy Wonka. My kitchen was turned into small chocolate factory, thanks to the chocolate molds I bought a couple of weeks ago. 

If you don't have those, don't worry, you still can do it using small silicon ice-molds. If you don't have any, you can make just a chocolate bark which you can then artistically break :)


It can't be simpler really. Melt chocolate, pour it into mold,  add your favorite toppings: smarties, nuts, dried fruits...whatever you wish.


I went quite crazy...dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate. Pistachios, dries cherries, apricots, smarties,  peppermints, you name it!

What's your favorite home-made chocolate taste?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest
my foodgawker gallery
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More